Location: United States
Robbie has been involved with training through wrestling since he was in 7th grade. Robbie was a youth state qualifier his second year of wrestling. He was a State Folkstyle qualifier as well as a multi time Wisconsin State Greco and Freestyle place winner in High School. Robbie was also an accomplished HS football player and sectional qualifier in Golf. His appetite for wrestling continued for four more years after high school. Robbie is a 4-year letter winner at UWEC - one of 36 in the last 60 years of the program. He wrestled for the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire while studying Kinesiology-Movement Studies. Robbie was also recipient of the Ricky Gonzales award. Robbie’s career has taken him down a path that is a natural transition. He is co-owner of Rock Solid Functional Strength Training LLC and is the Strength and Conditioning Coach and Assistant Head Coach for Crass Trained - The Weigh in Club in Eau Claire Wisconsin. Robbie has an appetite for developing athletes at all ages and becoming a Suples Pro Trainer is a substantial part of his journey.
- Co-owner Rock Solid Functional Strength Training LLC
- Youth Wrestling Director & program consultant.
- Assistant Head Coach Crass Trained The Weigh In Club
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Crass Trained The Weigh In Club
- USA Wrestling Bronze Level Coach
- USA Wrestling Safe Sport Trained and Certified
- Certified Steel Mace Instructor
- Eau Claire Parks and Recreation “Intro to Wresting” Instructor.
- Studied Kinesiology - Motion Studies UWEC
- Suples Level 1 Bulgarian Bag
- Suples Level 2 Bulgarian Bag
- Suples Level 1 Ball Fit
- Suples Pro-level Trainer